Envío gratis en todos tus Pedidos de $1,299 o más / 6 MSI en compras de $3,000 pagando con Pay Pal
CINTURA: Mide alrededor de tu cintura natural, exactamente arriba de tus caderas. Ten cuidado de no apretar demasiado para que tengas un poco de espacio.
Ultra-apretado, como “segunda piel” que te cubre y hace sentir más fuerte.
Se mantiene pegado a la piel para un ajuste aerodinámico sin la restricción de la compresión.
Un corte completo y más generoso para mayor libertad de movimiento y un ajuste relajado.
Debes iniciar sesión para poder compartir por correo electrónico.
Very pleased with this jacket. Comfortable ,looks good, and I stay dry. Mine is a blue colour, almost Royal blue. It gets lots of compliments and is very functional. I am a dog Walker so I have to be prepared for any of the 17 seasons we have in Nova Scoria that arrive in no particular order.
This jacket works great with layering the only knock is no upper pocket for my phone but the hand pockets are zippered so you can make do.
I am 6 ft 2, 200 lbs in pretty good shape I have it in XL which gives enough room for a fleece underneath but is fine as is for 10 degree days. Hey Under Armour I wanted to buy another in the same colour and size but can't find it?
This is an excellent garment. Lightweight, breathable and waterproof. I use it for motorcycling as a second layer over my base layer and under my motorcycle jacket. I especially like the hood which fits perfectly under my helmet and keep the water away from my neck and back.
The only thing I wish it had was a way to adjust the hood a bit to make it more snug. Perhaps a velcro closure around the front neck area?
I was really looking forward to this jacket. The materials seemed top notch, but it was excessively tight around the mid section. Normally UA stuff is great, but this was way too form fitting, especially when compared to the same size from other brands.
It’s an overall good jacket but I had higher expectations for it.
What I liked:
- the color is more of a red orange, I thought it was really cool and better than what the picture shows.
- the fit is a bit snug, I personally prefer this since it’s pretty stretchy, but if you like a looser fit order a size up.
- the extra pocket by the chest is pretty useful for small items you don’t want floating around in the other pockets (ID, cards, cash).
What I didn’t like:
- the zipper pulls on the side pockets are tiny, this becomes very annoying when you’re moving.
- even though the description said so it has no thumbholes, I’m sure most people don’t care about these but I bought it with the expectation of having them.
- limited range as far as weather goes, on calm days in the 50s or 60s it works perfect, but add some wind or cooler temps and you’ll be freezing.
Like I said before it’s a good jacket for a very specific temperature range, but I was hoping it would be my “go to” jacket. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
It is a great workout jacket. Light & comfortable. Looks good. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great performance but size is too fit
Recommend 1x bigger size [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]